Monday, February 4, 2013

Suite & Tie - Daniel Seong



Heres an official lyric video to Justin Timberlake's new single, Suite & Tie.
Yes, I do like Justin Timberlake.
I chose this video because I think there is lots of good things going on with type.
The whole video is black and white...
while the types are all colored with limited colors. (black, white, red, and gold)
and I feel like this makes the types pop out even more, draws attention.
which is a good thing, because it's a lyric video.
I think the typeface is futura or helvetica?
Anyways, I think it was a good idea to use san serif because it is modern, and clean.
Also, there is lots of hierarchy in it, which makes the types more dynamic and interesting.
It is fun too watch.
I really like the way the lyrics appear and disappear, like coming out of a smoke,
that gives a settle, and classy atmosphere.
Well done JT, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment