Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bruce Lee-Be water (Daniel Paniagua)



This video was made in Adobe After Effects by Markus Gustafsson and the audio was taken form "Bruce Lee lost interview" This is a very short video and it might not have a lot of kinetic typography as the ones that I saw on Vimeo channel, but I really enjoy how simple it is, but at the same time it clearly gives you all the visual information that you need to understand the message. The illustrations, type, transitions and effects were put together very clean to transform all this into only one nice piece. The first time I saw the typeface used on this video I thought it was Rockwell Std, but when I was looking at the details I notice that the "A" from  Rockwell didn't look as the one from the video which has a serif on the top of the "A" that looks like its only half of a serif in a left direction, and the Rockwell "A" has a "complete" serif on the top of the "A" I was searching for similar typefaces and I think I found the typeface that he used and I believe is Fakt Slab, designed by Thomas Thiemich, it looks identical as the one from the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment