Sunday, March 3, 2013

Design Museum--Judith Villarreal





 

I chose to talk about the Design Museum of London, a wonderful museum that features fashion, product, architectural, graphic, and industrial. I have never personally been there, but I would love to. I enjoy all types of design and I believe this museum possess a thorough grasp of  modern design as a whole. Currently there is a great exhibition called "Extraordinary Stories About Ordinary Things" which features six stories, as told through objects that trace the process and progress of contemporary design.Its amazing that items, these material things shape the world, but they do, and their design is what helps create a story.





I really love the sans-serif type and very ordinary looking design for the title.

iPad Screenshot 1

No comments:

Post a Comment